Accelerating digital evolution
Find out why we are leaders in digital signatures and electronic notifications.
Legal vocation, our advantage; Technology, our passion
The difference between Logalty and our competitors is our legal vocation. Logalty has been designed by jurists to avoid any probative problem and to obtain a legally robust evidence and effective before the courts of justice.
Over the last ten years, we have generated electronic evidence for more tan 78 million documents without special controversy regarding its provision.
Why does the EU trust Logalty?
- We are a qualified trust service provider.
- We are assessed in accordance with eIDAS Regulation (Regulation (EU) N°910/2014 of July 23.
- We are on the EU Trusted Lists of Certification Service Providers (TSL).
- We have Qualified Certificates (eID) for Electronic Signature and Electronic Seal, Time Stamp (eTimeStamp), Website Authentication (QWAC) and Certified Delivery (eDelivery).
- All these eIDAS qualifications complement our evidence services through intermediation.
With us, you can remotely send communications to individuals and legal entities and enter into a contract with the greatest legal guarantees.
49 million electronic signatures
More than 49 million electronic signatures in Spain have been made with us.
Documents before a notary
We have deposited more tan 78 million documents before a public notary to ensure their integrity.
62 million transactions
More than 62 million electronic communications and notifications.
Our clients have signed contracts in more than 147 countries with Logalty electronic signature.
92% of our clients’ contracts are electronically signed, improving the running time by 87% with respect to hard-copy format.
We produce a positive impact on the environment by eliminating the paperwork, paper printing, storage space, and saving travelling expenses.